Here are some recipes from Kate's Creations!
Recipe for Secret Face Serum:
2 Tbs of Jojoba oil
20 Drops of Frankincense
20 Drops of Tea Tree
20 Drops of Lavender
6 Drops of Lemon
5 Drops of Geranium
Recipe for Essential Eczema Cream
(This works well on sensitive, or cracked skin as well)
1/2 cup of Shea Butter
1/2 cup coconut oil
1tbs honey (optional as I found this made it a little sticky)
20 drops of lavender
15 drops of Melrose
10 drops of Frankincense
5 drops of Bergamot
1. Melt Shea butter and coconut oil together. Use a double boiler or a glass container inside a stovetop pot to create a homemade one.
2. Add honey if desired. Stir.
3. Melt it all. Make sure it is blended and then add the oils.
4. Cool ingredients. It will get a bit thicker but you want to make sure it stays soft so that it's easy to mix. You can put it in the fridge to hasten the cooling process. Just watch it doesn't get too cold and becomes hard.
5. Use a mixer and mix until it's frothy and starts to look like lotion. You should do this every 10 minutes. It took mine about an hour to look like lotion so I mixed it 5 or 6 times.
6. Store in your glass jars (go HERE to get them)
7. Apply daily or more frequently if desired.
Skin Firming Recipes:
Morning: 3 drops of Tangerine, 3 Drops of Cypress (add to a few drops of your favorite carrier oil for easier application.) You can also add this to a dropper bottle and fill it with a carrier oil. I would double the drops and fill a 10 ml bottle. You can get those HERE. Evening: 8 Drops of Patchouli, 5 drops of Cypress, 5 drops of Geranium, 1 drop of Sandalwood. (add to a dropper bottle and fill with your favorite carrier oil) Get my favorite bottles HERE. These are 10 ml bottles. For 1 oz bottles go HERE.
Recipe for Peppermint Brownie Bites:
6tbs of melted butter, 2 tbs melted coconut oil, 2/3 cup of cocoa powder,
1 cup of sugar, 1 teas vanilla, 2 large eggs, 2/3 cup all-purpose flour (I use GF flour and it works beautifully), 3 drops Peppermint Vitality essential oil (Young Living), mini muffin pan.
1. Make sure eggs are at room temperature.
2. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
3. Prepare pan by spraying with cooking spray
4. In a medium bowl combine butter, coconut oil, cocoa powder, sugar, and vanilla. Stir well to thoroughly combine.
5. Stir in eggs and beat about 30 secs till combined
6. Stir in flour and mix just until combined. Add peppermint oil and stir.
7. Spoon batter into prepared pan and bake at 325 degrees for 8-11 minutes or until toothpick shows a few moist crumbs. DO NOT OVERBAKE!
Recipe for Pumpkin Bread (TOO DELICIOUS)
3 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour (I substitute GF flour and it's awesome), 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, 2 3/4 cups of sugar, 1/2 cup coconut oil, 8 tbs unsalted butter, softened, 15ox can pure pumpkin puree, 4 large eggs, 1/3 cup water, 1 cup plain yogurt, 2 drops of Cinnamon Bark, 1 drop of Clove, 2 drops of Nutmeg, 1 drop of Ginger, 4 drops of Lemon Vitality Essential Oils.
1. Heat over to 325 degrees. Spray pan or pans with nonstick cooking spray. I actually made 8 mini-pans, but you can do one large pan.
2. In a small bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and sugar. Stir and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut oil, butter, pumpkin puree, eggs, water, yogurt, and all essential oils. Blend until combined.
4. With the mixer on low slowly add dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Scrape sides and make sure all ingredients are blended well. When combined, switch the mixer to medium and blend for two minutes on medium until the mixture is light and fluffy.
5. Transfer batter to pan or pans. Place them on a cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 43-48 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle of the bread.