Here's what I mean by that:
What I will teach you in this course is exactly how I have successfully changed the whole of my life. Meaning, all parts of my world, Physical, Emotional, Mental, and Spiritual.
Using the Seven Essential Laws I have been able to let go of the things I don't want and achieve the things I have desired in my heart for many years. Also, my clients and colleagues have used these same principles to dramatically change their own lives by understanding the principles taught in these laws.
This is how I have been able to create wholesome relationships out of ones I thought were doomed forever. You might ask how? Because I learned that I could choose my side of a relationship and allow the other person theirs.
By practicing these laws, I have been able to raise a very large healthy family against many odds, including physical and emotional ones. When you practice allowing others to be who they are, as well as letting your own light shine, the freedom you gain is priceless!
Knowing how these laws work has made my marriage not only a joy but one that has grown more loving through amazing obstacles. We celebrated forty-one years of being together this year while raising twelve children.
Practicing the faith to trust my desires to God, has brought incredible ideas both in business and personal areas of my life. This includes successfully selling three major businesses with my partner, as well as changing countries, changing careers, adopting eight children, and growing in areas of life I never imagined possible.
Here's what I've learned and practiced.
1. That what I focus on expands, whether it is negative or positive.
2. I can deliberately create my life so that it's going in the direction I want.
3. I can allow myself to shine, and allow others to do the same thing without jealousy or condemnation.
4. I have everything within me to be sufficient and to have abundance in my life.
5. I know that everything is possible and unlimited because of the Spirit that lives within me.
6. I am able to be detached from my desires because I trust God has them in His hand.
7. I understand there is a duality in everything and I can choose which way I focus and expand in.